Game Two: Sanford @ North Shore
NS: Jason Markovitz (4-1, 2.57)
SAN: Ken Monteith (2-1, 1.41)
– Micowski bats leads off for the Mainers.
-Micowski grounds out. (1 out)
-Matt Marra bats for Sanford.
-Marra strikes out swinging. (2 outs)
-Mike Roth bats.
-Roth goes down on strikes.
– Tre Dennis stands in for the Navigators.
– Dennis beats out a bunt single. (man on first, 0 outs)
-Mike Lebel bats. (pass ball moves Dennis to 2nd)
-Lebel singles on a bloop to right center. (man on first and second, 0 outs)
-Pat Brady singles to center to load the bases (0 outs)
-Ben Waldrip bats.
– Waldrip knocks in Dennis on his sacrifice fly to center. (1-0 North Shore, 1 out)
-Kent Graham bats.
-Graham doubles knocking in a pair. (3-0 North Shore, 1 out)
-Mike Dowd grounds out to short. (2 outs, Graham on second)
-Marquis fouled out to first
-Dylan Pratt reaches on an infield single.
– Corey Thompson flies out to center. (1 out, Pratt on first)
-Tucker Nathans walks.
-Duvall fouls out to first. (2 outs)
-Bob Stumpo bats with 2 outs, Thompson on first, Pratt on second.
– Stumpo strikes out.
– Ruehlman leads it off for North Shore.
– Ruehlman grounds out for the first out.
-Josh Band stands in (1 out)
-Band reaches on a single to left.
-Dennis now will bat, he singled and scored in his last at-bat.
(Band steals second)
-Dennis strikes out. (2 outs)
-Lebel reaches on a single, men on the corners. (2 outs)
-Brady grounds into a fielders choice to retire the side.
– Matthews bats for the Mainers.
-Matthews flies out to right. (1 out)
– Micowski strikes out. (2 outs)
-Marra doubles to deep left.
– Roth grounds out.
Bottom 3 (Navigators lead 3-0)
-Waldrip walks. (man on first, 0 outs)
-Graham flies out to left. (1 out)
– Dowd flies out to right fielder
(Waldrip gets doubled up to end the inning)
Top 4 (Navs lead 3-0)
-Dylan Pratt leads it off and flies out to the catcher. (1 out)
– Thompson singles to right.
-Duvall flew out.
– Stumpo grounds to Brady who goes to second for the force out.
Bottom 4 (Navs lead 3-0)
– Marquis flies out to second. (1 out)
-Ruehlman flied to right.
-Band flied to right.
– Matthews grounded out to second.
-Micowski homers to right. (Navs lead 3-1)
-Marra flies out to center.
-Thompson singles and knocks in a run. (Navs lead 3-2)
(Jim Schult will now pitch for the Navigators)
-Tucker Nathans strikes out looking to retire the Mainers.
Bottom 5 (Navs lead 3-2)
– Tre Dennis flies out to right (1 out)
– Mike Lebel walks on four pitches.
-Pat Brady pops out to first.
-Waldrip flies to the shortstop to end the inning.
Top 6 (Navs lead 3-2)
– Duvall gives it a ride to left but Ruehlman is there to make the catch. (1 out)
– Stumpo singles to center.
– Matthews grounds out to third.
-Micowski grounds out to second.
Bottom 6 (Navs lead 3-2)
– Graham struck out swinging.
-Dowd strikes out swinging.
– Marquis flied to right to end the inning.
Top 7 (Navs lead 3-2)
– Marra pops out to second.
-Roth doubles to left. (1 out)
-Pratt strikes out. (2 outs)
– Thompson flies out to center.
Bottom 7 (Navs lead 3-2)
– Ruehlman flies to center.
-Band strikes out.
-Dennis flies out to left.
Top 8 (Navs leading 3-2)
**Matt Lewis is the new pitcher**
**Ethan Wilson pinch ran for Nathans**
-Duval sacrifice bunt to the pitcher. (1 out)
(Garret Smith will now pitch for the Navigators)
Smith works out of the jam and retires the Mainers.
Bottom 8 (Navs lead 3-2)
**New Pitcher for Sanford**
(Neil Holland is now pitching for the Mainers)
– Leading off is Mike Lebel who strikes out swinging.
-Pat Brady fists a single into left. (1 out)
-Waldrip will bat.
(Brady steals second)
-Waldrip grounds out to first, Brady advances to third.
-Kent Graham strikes out swinging.
Top 9 (Navs lead 3-2)
(Chris Kowalski will now pitch for the Navigators)
Sanford will have the 1,2,3 hitters coming up in the 9th.
-Micowski leads off for Sanford
– Micowski grounds out to short. (1 out)
– Marra called strike three. (2 outs)
– Roth grounds out to second. (3 outs)
The Navigators will play the deciding game in Sanford tommorow night at 6:35pm.